Welcome to Western Lock Services, offering solutions for your security needs.
Family owned and operated, we are a trustworthy and reliable company who pride ourselves on our service. We’re your key to peace of mind.
With our store located in the Royal Height Shopping Centre and with our Mobile Workshops we are able to provide multiple services.
We service and repair locks, supply and install new locks and hardware, cut and replace lost keys, install window catches, restrictor stays and window and door hinges. We also offer sliding doors servicing and roller replacements, and restricted key systems.
Commercial Locksmith Services
At Western Lock Services, we understand how important it is to keep your commercial premises safe. Our commercial locksmith services are designed to keep your property, stock, information and employees secure.
Domestic Locksmith Services
At Western Lock Services, we’re experts at making your home safer for you and your loved ones. From making duplicate keys to changing door and window locks, we’ve got you covered. We also specialise in sliding doors and window hinge repairs.
What we can provide
- 7 day emergency service
- Family owned and operated
- Shop located at Royal Heights Shopping Centre, Massey.
- Easy access parking
- Servicing North-West, West Auckland and the North Shore
- Fully equipped mobile service
- Mobile eftpos available
- Guaranteed workmanship
- Supply, installation, service/repair of locks, door/window hardware, vehicle, commercial, domestic
Focused on the health and well being of staff & customers during Covid-19
HOW WE ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE
Like other businesses working our way through this issue, we are being guided by the Ministry of Health:
To further mitigate the risk coronavirus presents to you our customer and our selves, here is a checklist of things we have implemented:
- Before we come to site we will check with you to make sure all within are healthy, so we do not transmit between sites.
- Our locksmiths will adhere to the current social distancing rule of 2 meters, working with you the customer to minimise contact.
- Any jobs that require more than one locksmith onsite, we will have our locksmiths arrive in separate vehicles and adhere to the current social distancing rule.
- We have adopted a cleaning and sanitising plan, in each vehicle our locksmiths have a caddy that consists of:
- Hand sanitiser that is used regularly, used before work commences and when work is completed.
- Latex gloves, that if practical will be worn whilst completing work and then immediately disposed of once the job is completed.
- Antibacterial wipes and spray to wipe down working areas prior to work and on completion of work.
- Face masks and shoe covers will be utilised as needed, and immediately disposed of once work is completed.
- Eye protection will be used when needed.
- Tools used on a job will be cleaned with antibacterial wipes or spray prior to use and when work is completed.
- Contactless payment will be utilised.
We are dedicated to the health, safety and well-being of you, our customer, staff and our communities.
Thank you for your continued support of Western Lock Services Ltd.